The Parkinson’s Resource Center of Spokane is one of the best resources of its kind in the region. We offer a wealth of books, tapes and other materials all for FREE.
Other good sources of information on Parkinson’s disease, and related movement disorders, include those listed below. Click on a name to go to that website. Each link will open in a new window.
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Northwest Parkinson’s Foundation
- American Parkinson’s Disease Association, Washington Chapter
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- American Parkinson’s Disease Association National Young Onset Center and Web site
- Parkinsons’ Alliance
- Parkinson’s Information Web Ring
- National Family Caregiver Association
- FCA: Family Caregivers Alliance National Center on Caregiving
- We Move – Worldwide Education and Awareness for Movement Disorders
- Shake Rattle and Roll: An Insider’s View of Parkinson’s Disease and DBS (blog)